Ed Wright-Baker, Dusty Kiel exit Indiana
Wright-Baker started the Hoosiers' first four games this past season, and Kiel started the next two. They gave way to freshman Tre Roberson, who started Indiana's final five contests.
Dusty Kiel passed for 427 yards with three touchdowns and one interception in 2011. Wright-Baker passed for 1,029 yards with four touchdowns and four interceptions.
Kiel and Wright-Baker each have two years of eligibility left. It was uncertain if and to where they were planning to transfer.
Roberson will enter spring practice as Indiana's projected starter. The Hoosiers also recently secured a verbal commitment from junior college quarterback Cameron Coffman.
Adam Rittenberg covers Big Ten football for ESPN.com. He can be reached at email@example.com.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Swinney: QB Stoudt will start for Clemson
- Sarkisian: Kessler is still USC's starting QB
- Sources: Record 40th bowl set for Orlando
- NCAA council OKs unlimited meals, snacks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Indiana Hoosiers Tailgater Junior-Sized Football