FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Former Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino's home is for sale and listed for $2.5 million.
The 8,741 square-foot house has been listed since May 6, 2010, and features six bedrooms, six full bathrooms and three half bathrooms.
Weichert Realtor Brandon Long couldn't confirm the house is Petrino's, but property records show the Fayetteville address listed as that of the former Razorbacks coach, who was fired Tuesday after failing to reveal he had hired his mistress and paid her $20,000. Long said the owners put the house on the market last year with the intention on downsizing.
The house sits on a nearly 3-acre lot and features theatre and game rooms as well as a double-staircase entrance.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Arkansas Razorbacks Hail Mary Youth-Sized Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider