Bobby Petrino's house still for sale
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Former Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino's home is for sale and listed for $2.5 million.
The 8,741 square-foot house has been listed since May 6, 2010, and features six bedrooms, six full bathrooms and three half bathrooms.
Weichert Realtor Brandon Long couldn't confirm the house is Petrino's, but property records show the Fayetteville address listed as that of the former Razorbacks coach, who was fired Tuesday after failing to reveal he had hired his mistress and paid her $20,000. Long said the owners put the house on the market last year with the intention on downsizing.
The house sits on a nearly 3-acre lot and features theatre and game rooms as well as a double-staircase entrance.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Texas hires search committee for new coach
- UW looking into alleged recruiting violations
- Sun Devils promote Norvell to deputy HC
- Bowling Green hires EIU's Babers as coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Arkansas Razorbacks Coaches Performance White Polo