Three Razorbacks plead not guilty
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Three Arkansas players have pleaded not guilty to felony charges tied to the burglary of their fellow students' room.
Coach John L. Smith says the three are not presently members of the team but he will reconsider their status once the legal process is complete. Smith said earlier that the three had not enrolled in summer school.
Three other Razorbacks have faced charges this spring, including lineman Jason Peacock, who was sentenced last week to 10 days in jail after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor for stealing a student's debit card.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns 'shocked, upset' by resignation
- UW coach: Rules claims are 'untrue attacks'
- Report: BC, ND in talks to play at Fenway Park
- Bama LB Dickson suspended for Sugar Bowl
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Arkansas Razorbacks Mini Rubber Football