Three Razorbacks plead not guilty
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Three Arkansas players have pleaded not guilty to felony charges tied to the burglary of their fellow students' room.
Coach John L. Smith says the three are not presently members of the team but he will reconsider their status once the legal process is complete. Smith said earlier that the three had not enrolled in summer school.
Three other Razorbacks have faced charges this spring, including lineman Jason Peacock, who was sentenced last week to 10 days in jail after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor for stealing a student's debit card.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Paterno to have new statue in State College
- Ex-BC player charged in homeless man attack
- Carter latest TCU player arrested for drugs
- Swinney: We welcome players of all faith
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Youth Arkansas Razorbacks Cardinal #32 Football Game Jersey