Anthony Fera has groin injury
Texas athletic trainer Kenny Boyd said Friday that Fera reported to training camp with a groin strain that he recently aggravated. Boyd says there is no timetable set for Fera to return to practice.
Texas must find a starting kicker and punter this season.
Fera was one of the top specialists in the Big Ten last season, making 14 of 17 field-goal attempts and averaging 42 yards on punts.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: Louisville inks adidas to $40M deal
- Two vie for A&M QB job as Joeckel to transfer
- Kentucky QB battle heats up as Whitlow exits
- Mankato players refuse to practice for old coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Penn State Nittany Lions Replica Football