Chase Rome rejoins Nebraska
Rome left the team following a Sept. 8 loss to UCLA, and Pelini said last week that the lineman's "personal goals and personal perception of where he should be on this football team doesn't match the team goals."
Pelini said Thursday that Rome "got through some issues and he's ready to come back."
Rome recorded four tackles, including one for a loss, in the first two games this season for No. 25 Nebraska. He stepped in for the injured Jared Crick in 2011 and had 13 tackles and a sack in 10 games (including two starts).
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA prez Emmert: Food rule was 'absurd'
- NCAA proposes hardship transfers sit 1 year
- Texas AD: Union push 'smells' of attorneys
- Broncos' visits to Bama catch NFL's attention
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Youth Nebraska Cornhuskers #3 Black Replica Football Jersey