Chase Rome rejoins Nebraska
Rome left the team following a Sept. 8 loss to UCLA, and Pelini said last week that the lineman's "personal goals and personal perception of where he should be on this football team doesn't match the team goals."
Pelini said Thursday that Rome "got through some issues and he's ready to come back."
Rome recorded four tackles, including one for a loss, in the first two games this season for No. 25 Nebraska. He stepped in for the injured Jared Crick in 2011 and had 13 tackles and a sack in 10 games (including two starts).
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Longhorns 'shocked, upset' by resignation
- UW coach: Rules claims are 'untrue attacks'
- Bama LB Dickson suspended for Sugar Bowl
- Baylor WR Reese to return for Fiesta Bowl
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Nebraska Football Drive Sign