Kelly Johnson named in lawsuit
No criminal charges have been filed against Johnson in relation to the lawsuit, which also named the fraternity Sigma Chi as a defendant. Neither Johnson nor the fraternity has responded to the complaint.
No police report was filed regarding the incident, which allegedly took place in 2010. Alabama said it will not comment on the matter and Johnson will not be made available to speak.
Johnson appeared in nine games for the Crimson Tide last season on special teams. He was named the team's starter at H-back prior to the start of this season.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Former Cal AD Barbour hired by Penn State
- Sources: Longhorns kick four more off team
- Longhorns WRs charged with sexual assault
- UGA frosh Bellamy faces DUI, speeding charges
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Alabama Crimson Tide #4 Crimson Football Game Jersey