Montee Ball cleared to play
Ball, a Heisman Trophy finalist last season, suffered a mild concussion in the first quarter of last week's win against UTEP. He also suffered a concussion when he was attacked by a group of men Aug. 1 in downtown Madison, Wis.
Bielema said earlier this week that Ball needed to pass concussion tests to be cleared to play at Nebraska.
Ball has 93 carries for 360 yards and three touchdowns this season.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stoops bashes Saban's 'consolation' remark
- NCAA's top cop: Cheaters 'will be found out'
- NCAA infractions chair: Reasons for inactivity
- C-USA chief: 'Second 5' will still be relevant
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Nebraska Cornhuskers Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set