Montee Ball cleared to play
Ball, a Heisman Trophy finalist last season, suffered a mild concussion in the first quarter of last week's win against UTEP. He also suffered a concussion when he was attacked by a group of men Aug. 1 in downtown Madison, Wis.
Bielema said earlier this week that Ball needed to pass concussion tests to be cleared to play at Nebraska.
Ball has 93 carries for 360 yards and three touchdowns this season.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Mankato players to play for reinstated coach
- Sources: Adidas inks Louisville to $40M deal
- Veteran Dierdorf back in booth at Michigan
- Watchdog group targets Swinney, Clemson
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Franklin Nebraska Cornhuskers Kids' Deluxe Uniform Set