Montee Ball cleared to play
Ball, a Heisman Trophy finalist last season, suffered a mild concussion in the first quarter of last week's win against UTEP. He also suffered a concussion when he was attacked by a group of men Aug. 1 in downtown Madison, Wis.
Bielema said earlier this week that Ball needed to pass concussion tests to be cleared to play at Nebraska.
Ball has 93 carries for 360 yards and three touchdowns this season.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Four QBs, two RBs named Heisman finalists
- Ducks suspend TE Brown for snowball fight
- Source: Wake hires coach Clawson of BGSU
- Clowney gets ticket for driving 110 in S.C.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Wisconsin Badgers Red Fifth Quarter T-Shirt