Iowa lists CB Micah Hyde as starter
IOWA CITY, Iowa -- Iowa senior cornerback Micah Hyde is listed as a starter for Saturday's game at Michigan State despite being arrested over the weekend.
The 21-year-old Hyde was booked early Saturday morning at an Iowa City bar on suspicion of public intoxication and interference with official acts.
Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz said in a statement released Saturday that he was disappointed because all three players have been "good citizens" during their time in our program.
Ferentz said the Hawkeyes will follow protocol set by the school's student-athlete code of conduct and take additional measures internally.
Hamilton is also listed on this week's depth chart as a backup.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- QBs fail to impress in Alabama spring game
- Texas LB Edmond: Loss to 'trash' Baylor hurts
- Sources: Wittek visits Texas for spring game
- Strong era begins at Texas with shaky QB play
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Iowa Hawkeyes Gold Football Practice Legend T-Shirt