Justin Solis hurts neck, carted off
BOULDER, Colo. -- Colorado defensive lineman Justin Solis was carted off the field with a neck injury after making a tackle against Stanford (No. 14 BCS, No. 15 AP) on Saturday.
Solis was wrapping up Cardinal running back Anthony Wilkerson early in the third quarter when he and a teammate hit helmets. Solis, a freshman from Thousand Oaks, Calif., stayed down for quite some time as medical personnel loaded him onto a stretcher as a precaution.
The team announced he had movement in his limbs.
Solis has missed two games this season because of injury. He also didn't play in the season opener against Colorado State.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Ohio St. turns to 'meticulous' Barrett at QB
- NCAA files intent to appeal O'Bannon decision
- Auburn's revenge? Updyke into dunk tank
- Volcano threatens Penn State's Ireland opener
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Stanford Cardinal Rose Bowl Game Mascot T-shirt