QB Clint Chelf gets start
Chelf threw for 292 yards and four touchdowns in his first career start as Oklahoma State handed West Virginia its fourth straight loss, 55-34.
Freshman Wes Lunt, who left during a loss to Kansas State with a head injury, has been cleared and was available, but Chelf took most of the reps in practice this week.
There was hope J.W. Walsh could be cleared to return from a knee injury as early as next week.
Chelf, who passed for 233 yards in less than a half last week, has a good understanding of the offense, positive demeanor and has made good decisions in limited practice and playing time.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Auburn's Marshall cited for having marijuana
- Winston: FSU degree 'very important to me'
- ADs for Miss. State, KSU set series on Twitter
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Gamemaster Oklahoma State Cowboys Throwback Mini Football