Auburn QB Clint Moseley leaves team
AUBURN, Ala. -- Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says former starting quarterback Clint Moseley has left the team.
Malzahn said Saturday night that Moseley remains in school at Auburn and is focusing on finishing his degree.
Moseley started nine games the past two seasons, but freshman Jonathan Wallace claimed the No. 1 spot late in the season.
Moseley, the former Alabama Mr. Football, passed for 373 yards in four games and had one touchdown pass against three interceptions as a junior.
Onetime starter Kiehl Frazier also returns, and Auburn has verbal commitments from two quarterbacks leading up to signing day.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- UConn hires ND coordinator Diaco as coach
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences
- Bama kicker given letter of support by Bush
- Texas Tech QB Mayfield will seek transfer
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Youth Auburn Tigers White #44 Replica Football Jersey