Brandon Banks turns himself in
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Brandon Banks has turned himself into police, the fourth and final former Vanderbilt player arrested after being indicted on five counts of aggravated rape and two counts of aggravated sexual battery involving an unconscious student at a campus dormitory in June.
Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said Sunday night that the 19-year-old from Brandywine, Md., was being taken for blood testing before going to jail.
Brandon Vandenburg, 20, of Indio, Calif., and Cory Batey, 19, of Nashville, Tenn., are being held on $350,000 bond. Jaborian "Tip" McKenzie, 19, of Woodville, Miss., was booked and released Saturday on $50,000 bond.
Authorities announced the indictments Friday but said the investigation is continuing into an incident June 23 at the Gillette House dormitory.
Vanderbilt dismissed the players from the team June 29.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Wilson suspended after arrest for theft
- NCAA president calls for 'scholarships for life'
- Top QB commit: No 'Johnny Football' pressure
- Cops: Miami LBs admit to sex assault of teen
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Vanderbilt Commodores Tailgater Junior-Size Football