QB Jeff Driskel has sprained knee
Florida Gators at Miami (FL) Hurricanes Highlight
Team officials say Driskel suffered a "slight sprain" during the second quarter of Saturday's 21-16 loss at Miami. The junior will keep weight off his leg during the team's bye week and should be ready to practice before the 18th-ranked Gators (1-1) host Tennessee (2-0) on Sept. 21.
Driskel completed 22 of 33 passes for a career-high 291 yards and a touchdown against the Hurricanes. He threw two interceptions -- both in the red zone -- was sacked twice and fumbled once. He also ran for 19 yards and a score.
The Gators finished with five turnovers, giving them 13 in their last three losses. Driskel has 10 of those.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Orange Sideline Player Performance T-Shirt