David Ash practices with Longhorns
AUSTIN, Texas -- A Texas spokesman says junior quarterback David Ash practiced with the Longhorns on Wednesday after missing last week's game with head and shoulder injuries.
Ash is still being evaluated for Saturday's game against Kansas State. He left in the fourth quarter of Texas' loss to BYU two weeks ago. Because he still had concussion symptoms, Texas kept him away from the stadium last week when the Longhorns lost to Mississippi. Senior Case McCoy started in his place.
Ash has accounted for seven touchdowns in two games, passing for six and running 55 yards for another score.
Copyright 2013 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NC State's Byrd gets 6th year of eligibility
- Ex-Fiesta Bowl chief gets 8 months in scheme
- A&M, UCLA agree to home-and-home series
- Wife believes Sandusky 'definitely' innocent
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New World Graphics Men's Texas Longhorns Black 2013 Football Schedule T-Shirt