Ronald Powell, Damien Jacobs out
Powell and Jacobs were injured against LSU last week.
Powell was ruled out with an unspecified ankle injury. Jacobs was hurt when his helmet was knocked off on fullback J.C. Copeland's goal-line touchdown.
Jacobs suffered a blow to the head on the play and left the game but later returned.
Florida coach Will Muschamp told reporters that while Jacobs "was in the pile, one of their players hit him in the head without a helmet on."
Muschamp was asked later if he thought the hit was intentional.
"I don't know," he said. "Didn't look good to me."
Powell and Jacobs make seven starters the Gators will be without Saturday.
Jacobs' injury is not believed to be season-ending.
Information from ESPN's Brett McMurphy was used in this report.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- No. 1 QB Murray stays with A&M after UT visit
- Seahawks' Sherman, Bennett rip 'scam' NCAA
- Sources: ACC to count BYU among Power 5
- Former PSU player Taliaferro now lawmaker
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Missouri Tigers Gold Football Practice Legend T-shirt