Adelphi University freshman Blakely Murphy's father died of brain cancer before she was born. With the help of a new procedure -- and the love of volleyball -- her own battle with brain tumors has gone differently.
- UAB students vote to help support football team
- Iowa signs wrestling coach Brands through 2020
- Appeals court nixes plan to pay NCAA athletes
- SMU, Brown disciplined by NCAA for violations
- SMU ban deprives NCAA golf champ of repeat bid
- Ex-Minn. Duluth coaches file discrimination suit
- ADs talk legislating student-athlete fantasy play