The Cal men's and women's swim teams have a secret weapon on their bench. Fourteen-year-old Jack Zembsch, who has a rare form of dwarfism, has been their inspiration.
- BC stuns BU with OT winner to claim 20th Beanpot
- Suit: Tennessee has 'hostile sexual environment'
- Ex-softball player says Kent St. ignored rape claim
- Baylor outlines review of sexual assault cases
- Haden to step down as USC AD on June 30
- Seahawks QB Wilson to address Wisconsin grads
- NCAA president Emmert gets 3-year extension