Michigan senior Sierra Romero has replaced Lauren Chamberlain as the face of NCAA softball, while her younger sister, Oklahoma freshman Sydney Romero, is trying to replace Chamberlain as the force of the Sooners' lineup.
- Baylor to add counselors, provide more training
- Auburn ends 117-meet losing streak to Alabama
- Ole Miss mourns loss of volleyball player Laporte
- Feds open broad bias probe into Iowa athletics
- Ducks' Horton to manage USA Collegiate team
- Former UFC heavyweight champ Randleman dies
- Ex-Towson coach pleads guilty to taping players