Mike Alden gets contract extension
COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Missouri athletic director Mike Alden has received a two-year contract extension.
The school announced Thursday that Alden's contract now runs through June 30, 2019.
Alden is paid a base salary of $301,917 and may earn up to $777,976 through a combination of salary and performance incentive income. The contract extension doesn't increase Alden's base salary, performance incentives or any other form of income.
Alden has led Missouri athletics since 1998. Before joining Missouri, Alden was director of athletics at Texas State in San Marcos, Texas.
Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press
MORE COLLEGE SPORTS HEADLINES
- Obama honors college athletes at White House
- Two ordered to trial in death of baseball player
- Trio combine for first Bama no-hitter since '42
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Missouri Tigers Practice Legend Authentic Font Black Performance T-Shirt