Xavier Grimble joins USC injury list
The 6-foot-5, 255-pound Grimble is expected to be one of the veteran leaders on the USC offense as he shares tight end duties with Randall Telfer. Grimble has 44 career catches for 460 yards and nine touchdowns in 16 career starts.
Grimble, a redshirt junior, adds to a growing injury list for the Trojans this spring, one that includes tailback Silas Redd (torn meniscus, out for the spring), quarterback Max Wittek (sprained MCL, missed one week) and wide receiver Marqise Lee (knee, out of action since March 9).
The Trojans will hold their spring game April 13.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Kobe likely out six weeks with injured knee
- Rodgers has idea of status, but not saying
- Thunder take 8th in row; home mark at 13-0
- Perkins, Noah in testy locker-room squabble
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's USC Trojans Grey Football Team Issue Practice T-Shirt