Real Sports Bat & Grill
Maple Leaf Square
15 York Street, Unit A
Toronto, ON M5J 0A3
Nominated by: Derek Ng
Derek's submission : Real Sports Bar & Grill in Toronto, Ontario, Canada is by far the best bar in North America.
- 199 tv screens
- amazing chicken wings (sorry, I had to!)
- there are two chandeliers made out of hockey sticks, AND THERE ARE TWO TVS IN EACH CHANDELIER!!!!!!
- I counted 54 tv screens within my peripheral without turning my head
- connected to the Air Canada Centre
- 25000 sq.ft
- two floors
- big screen tv is 39ft
- I've been there about 10 times and have not had the same beer twice yet.
About the Bar (from official web site) : At Real Sports Bar & Grill, our game is your game. We are derived from the dreams of sports fans like you who dared to want a bigger, better more brillant place to cheer for the good guys. We welcome everyone who has ever felt their heart thump wildly for the thrill of the game.
We combine raucously exciting sports-watching (think high fives and heartfelt cheering with strangers) with mouth-watering fare at a huge yet humble venue where you can also find: 112 taps, 29 beer brands, and the largest indoor HD screen in North America.
You won't find a better place to watch the game.