Chickie's & Pete's (Multiple locations)
1526 Packer Avenue
Philadelphia PA 19145
Submitted by Pwclancy
About the bar : - 26,000 square foot mega sports bar with a mezzanine level just steps away from the Philadelphia Sports Complex
- Features 3 large party (40 people or more) private club boxes each with its own 8 ft projector screen and other HD TV's
- 18 private suites (4 to 20 people each) each with its own 60" HD TV where you can play your favorite game or watch your favorite team while your private attendant serves you.
- 12 ft HD projector at the heart of the bar showing the all the best games
- 2-10ft HD projectors on both sides of the bar
- Home of North America's BEST game day food, Crabfries®, as told on Monday Night Football (Ron Jaworski) and the World Series (Joe Buck), which are also sold in every Philly stadium/arena!
- 15 passenger "Taxi Crab" that shuttles fans back and forth to the sports complex complimentary
- Four HUGE BARS in every corner of the restaurant
- Home of the Andy Reid Coach's Show and the Michael Vick Player's Lounge Radio Shows!
- Often frequented by celebrities and athletes from all four Philly major sports teams (Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, and Sixers) for a great post game meal.
- Award winning menu every year since it opened in 2004!
- THE destination for not only fans of Philly but fans from EVERY visiting team
- Over 25 beers on tap including local selections & microbrews and the largest liquor display on the east coast!
Pwclancy's nomination : Chickie's and Pete's, Philadelphia,PA. Legendary crabfries, a location in Citizens Bank Park, and the host of pre-game shows for every team in Philly, including every Eagles game. Simply the best!