The Russian athletics federation has accepted full suspension over its doping scandal and promised to cooperate with inspectors who will oversee changes to its drug-testing system.
- Coe quits role as Nike ambassador
- Spieth to approach Rio Games as 'fifth major'
- Pound promises 'wow factor' in new WADA report
- Russian Biathlon Union accepts doping fine
- Olympic medalist, world champ Langton retires
- Britain's top athletes get Tokyo funding boost
- Phelps, Ledecky get top honors at Golden Goggles