Mercedes is wary of another drop in form at this weekend's Russian Grand Prix if it fails to get the super-soft and soft tyres working at the Sochi Autodrom.
- Latvala wins Tour of Corsica, 3rd title of season
- Tandy, Pilet win rainy, shortened Petit Le Mans
- Newgarden re-signs with CFH Racing for 2016
- USAC champ among 4 to die in S.C. plane crash
- Late driver Wilson honored by family, IndyCar
- MotoGP champ Marquez breaks hand riding bike
- Hinchcliffe back in car four months after accident