Scott Dixon won the IndyCar title at age 35. Juan Pablo Montoya and Tony Kanaan are 40. Is age a problem in the series? Not if you take into account history and the crop of young drivers coming.
- Wilson's brother: No blame over 'freak' accident
- Rossi wins British GP, retakes lead in MotoGP
- Karam sought counseling in light of Wilson's death
- Servia to drive Wilson's No. 25 Honda in finale
- Deaths robbing Letterman of his love for racing
- IndyCar's Wilson will save 6 by donating organs
- F1 drivers pay tribute to Justin Wilson