After a disappointing, winless 2015 season, Courtney Force is determined to get back on track in the NHRA this year, starting with this weekend's Circle K NHRA Winternationals.
- Schumacher tops in qualifying at Winternationals
- Driver, trainer error ruled out in Edwards' death
- Roczen wins in Glendale to snap Dungey's streak
- IndyCar puts safety atop priority list entering '16
- Honda will continue supplying IndyCar with engines
- Race car ends up in traffic jam after wrong turn
- Sharp's ESM team rolls to Rolex 24 victory