Texas Motor Speedway
- Sponsorship woes endangering Swan Racing
- Ky. Highway Safety to sponsor N'wide event
- Harvick survives for Darlington win | Hinton
- Elliott passes Sadler, wins again on N'wide
- Harvick claims 1st career Southern 500 pole
- Son: Petty mourning, adjusting to life alone
- Biffle, Roush Fenway closing in on contract
- Logano runs down Gordon | Earnhardt KO'd
- Earnhardt KO'd in fiery crash after 'mistake'
- JJ returns to track mourning brother-in-law
- Dale Jr.'s Nationwide team off to hot start
- Tire pressure placed on teams, not Goodyear
- Elliott, 18, earns 1st career N'wide victory
- Doolittle: Wright deserves more playing time
The transformation of Chase Elliott, son of former champion Bill Elliott, is unfolding according to plan. At age 18, Chase's journey has been nothing short of ... well, awesome.
Some folks you have to take time to talk to. Whether it's about an eye-opening Indy 500 run, old-school NASCAR or the way things ought to be, Donnie Allison is one of them.
Power Rankings: Texas
Dale Earnhardt Jr. is king of the Sprint Cup Power Rankings again this week. The biggest gainer? That would be the Outlaw: Martinsville winner Kurt Busch.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee talk Joey Logano's victory at the Duck Commander 500, discuss Earnhardt Jr.'s weird wreck, and visit with 2014 ACM New Artist of the Year Justin Moore.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee talk with Kyle Larson about his first career victory in the Nationwide Series and what it's like to have endorsements from racing legends.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee discuss this weekends race in Fontana, who they think will win the race and talk with racing, hunting and fishing legend Hank Parker Jr.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee chat with Kurt Busch about his upcoming Indy car race, his work with the Armed Forces Foundation, how drivers change over time and much more.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. joins Marty Smith & Ryan McGee to discuss his Daytona 500 victory, how this win was different from his 2004 win, how much he's changed as a person and more.
Richard Petty joins the 406 to share stories about the good ole days. Plus, Marty and McGee address the conspiracy theory surrounding the Daytona pole position.
Michael Myers of Queers4Gears.com joins Marty Smith and Ryan McGee to discuss the impact Michael Sam's announcement will have on the sports world, what it would mean if a NASCAR driver came out, who should be on NASCAR's Mt. Rushmore and more.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee talk with NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne about the Seahawks Super Bowl victory, the passion of Seattle fans, the upcoming racing season and much more.