Texas Motor Speedway
- NASCAR to allow cooling units during qualifying
- Keselowski wins Vegas on final lap | Breeze
- Keselowski holds on for Vegas N'wide win
- Ganassi inks Kwasniewski in development deal
- Ku. Busch gears up for rare double | Breeze
- Harvick prevails at Phoenix again | Oreovicz
- Busch collects rain-shortened N'wide victory
- GoDaddy chair backs Danica to beat Petty
- F1 boss: No problems with NASCAR in Texas
- Texas Speeway prez upset with F1 scheduling
- Earnhardt Jr. honors vow, makes first tweet
- Dale Jr. shakes rain, takes Daytona | Hinton
- Johnson says Daytona 500 replay fooled fans
- Danica surpasses 1 million Twitter followers
Fatherhood changes a man like nothing else, and it's most evident in men who have self-centered occupations. Like driving race cars for a living.
Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s fans have been waiting for a moment like Sunday, when their driver finally rewarded them for their loyalty. Truth is, he feeds off their energy.
Hail To The 3
A group of impassioned Dale Earnhardt fans set up camp Sunday in Turn 4 at Daytona, the same corner where "The Intimidator" lost his life 13 years earlier.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee chat with Kurt Busch about his upcoming Indy car race, his work with the Armed Forces Foundation, how drivers change over time and much more.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. joins Marty Smith & Ryan McGee to discuss his Daytona 500 victory, how this win was different from his 2004 win, how much he's changed as a person and more.
Richard Petty joins the 406 to share stories about the good ole days. Plus, Marty and McGee address the conspiracy theory surrounding the Daytona pole position.
Michael Myers of Queers4Gears.com joins Marty Smith and Ryan McGee to discuss the impact Michael Sam's announcement will have on the sports world, what it would mean if a NASCAR driver came out, who should be on NASCAR's Mt. Rushmore and more.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee talk with NASCAR driver Kasey Kahne about the Seahawks Super Bowl victory, the passion of Seattle fans, the upcoming racing season and much more.
Marty Smith and Ryan McGee discuss NASCAR boosting the Chase to 16 drivers, how Peyton Manning must feel heading into the Super Bowl and talk with former NFL CB Jason Sehorn.