Account Executive, ESPN Dallas
Department: ESPN Dallas KESN-FM Sales
Job Title: Project-Account Executive
Job ID: 47822BR
This is a project position slated to have an anticipated length of one year.
ESPN Dallas is seeking the next great sales professional who can represent our English/Spanish radio, digital, mobile and event platforms to the marketplace. Must be able to build relationships and create marketing solutions for business partners. If you are passionately committed to excellence, smart, hardworking and believe in setting goals and achieving them at a high level, this could be the career for you. This is a tremendous opportunity to represent two incredible brands, ESPN and The Walt Disney Company.
ESPN, Inc., The Worldwide Leader in Sports, is the leading multinational, multimedia sports entertainment company featuring the broadest portfolio of multimedia sports assets with over 50 business entities. Headquartered in Bristol, Connecticut, ESPN is 80% owned by ABC, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company), and 20% by the Hearst Corporation.
ESPN was founded by Bill Rasmussen and launched on September 7, 1979. Now with over 6,500 employees, each year ESPN televises more than 5,100 live and/or original hours of sports programming. The company's mission is to serve sports fans. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Represent ESPN Dallas to established businesses and prospect new partners.
- Provide outstanding service to our clients with the highest level of professionalism.
- Uphold the high standards of the ESPN brand at all times.
- Commitment to teamwork, quality, creativity, integrity and the pursuit of improvement and innovation.
- Achieve revenue goals for ESPN 103.3FM, ESPN Deportes 1540AM, and ESPNDallas.com.
- Minimum of 2 years of media sales experience.
- Knowledge of basic computer skills
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in successful radio sales experience.
- Additional experience in selling digital and new media properties.
Specific training in sales and marketing for radio and media professionals.
College graduate or equivalent.
Imagine a career with an organization that brings smiles to millions every day. Imagine working with people whose passion for what they do is simply indescribable. We are The Walt Disney Company, live with a rich legacy of innovation, entertainment, and lifelong memories. With our vast array of both businesses and professionals, you'll have the opportunity to join a team that's beloved around the world, and to find out how it feels to love what you do. We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with Disney is the opportunity you've been looking for.
ESPN, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Our goal is to create an inclusive workplace for all.
To apply for this position, please log on to www.espn.com/joinourteam with req #47822BR. No phone calls please.
Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential employees.