STOCK WATCH: Fast-Glance Week in Review
January 15, 2007 | Dick's Stock Watch provides a fast-glance review of the past week in the world of sports, charting whose stock is up and whose is down.
• The Colts, Patriots, Bears and Saints are in the NFL's version of the Final Four.
• The Phoenix Suns have won nine straight and are 27-3 in their last 30 games after starting the season 1-5.
• Ray Allen scored 54 points Friday in a win over Utah.
• 16-year old Tadd Fujikawa became the youngest golfer in over 50 years to make the cut at a PGA Tour event. He finished tied for 20th, a very impressive performance.
• The Ravens offense really struggled against the Colts.
• Minnesota Timberwolves forward Eddie Griffin received a five-game suspension for violating the NBA's anti-drug policy.
• The Sacramento Kings have lost five straight games.
• The Chicago Blackhawks are 1-8 in their last nine games.
Dick Vitale coached the Pistons and the University of Detroit before broadcasting ESPN's first college basketball game in December 1979. Send him a question for possible use on ESPNEWS.