Baseball was so much easier when the only performance-enhancer we had to worry about was Wheaties.
Almost every day brings another steroid report. First, Jose Canseco said that 85 percent of major leaguers use steroids (based on his career, identical twin Ozzie must have been among the other 15 percent). Then Ken Caminiti told Sports Illustrated that he used steroids during his 1996 MVP season. Chad Curtis told SI that 40 to 50 percent of major leaguers use them as well.
Read full story