Elkington, Bjorn ponder what could have been
SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- Upon completing his final round at the PGA Championship, Tiger Woods talked about the missed opportunities, about the putts that didn't drop and the shots that didn't go where intended. If you dwell on it too much, he said, you could drive yourself crazy.
If so, Steve Elkington and Thomas Bjorn are prime candidates for a visit to the doctor's couch.
At the very least, it will be difficult for either player not to think about what could have been Monday ...
Read full story
PGA Championship coverage
With a birdie on the 72nd hole of the PGA Championship, Phil Mickelson earned his second career major victory. Story
• Ivan Maisel: Mickelson hits shot of his life
• Jason Sobel: PGA was a time to remember
• Golf Digest: Phil's the winner, who are losers?
• Bob Harig: Elk, Bjorn close but no cigar
• Mickelson talks about his win