LSU officials: Stadium 'in good shape' after hurricane
BATON ROUGE, La. -- LSU's Tiger Stadium, which is undergoing a major expansion, escaped significant damage during Baton Rouge's brush with Hurricane Katrina, university officials say.
With work continuing on the new west upper deck, No. 5-ranked LSU is scheduled to open the season by hosting North Texas on Saturday.
"It looks like everything came through the storm very well,"
senior associate athletic director Dan Radakovich said. "Obviously
we have to speak with the guys ...
Read full story
Hurricane Katrina Coverage
• NFL's Katrina telethon raises $5 million
• NCAA won't change transfer waiver process
• Oklahoma City possible site for Hornets
• New Orleans Bowl may move to Lafayette
• NFL's Week 2 'Hurricane Relief'
• With hotels, Sugar Bowl to be at LSU
• Giants to redecorate stadium in Saints' colors
• Tulane to wear commemorative patches
• Superdome to be decontaminated
• Auburn player learns brothers alive
• Mississippi State-Tulane to hold telethon
• Bucher: Mr. Rogers' neighborhood
• NBA charity game lifts spirits
• Favre's hometown normal -- for a few hours
• ABC News coverage of Katrina