Commission to review Mayweather-Judah melee
LAS VEGAS -- Marc Ratner, the longtime executive director of the Nevada Athletic Commission, has one more mess to clean up before leaving his post next month for a new job -- the aftermath of Saturday night's ugly melee during the Floyd Mayweather-Zab Judah welterweight fight.
Ratner said Sunday the commission will hold a special hearing Thursday to review the 10th-round incident that nearly sparked a full-scale riot in the crowd of 15,170 at the Thomas & Mack Center.
Read full story
• Mayweather Jr. weathers Judah, melee
• Alvarez fails to make weight, forfeits title shot
• Rafael: A change has done Mayweather some good
• Rafael: 'Sworn enemies' not that far off
• Rafael: Diaz's patience pays off with second chance
• Rafael: Judah going silent as April 8 showdown nears
• MaxBoxing: Mayweather doesn't need bout vs. Judah
• Rafael: Mayweather gives up belt, stays at 147