New Era Cap sends cease and desist letter
The web of people affected by the investigation into the house that Reggie Bush's family lived in continues to grow.
On Friday afternoon, New Era Cap Co., the 86-year-old hat maker best known for its official relationship with Major League Baseball, sent a cease and desist letter to the offices of New Era Sports & Entertainment LLC, the upstart sports agency conceived by Michael Michaels.
The house that Bush's family stayed in for the past year was purchased by Michaels in an apparent ...
Read full story
A fledgling sports marketing company says it provided a house for Reggie Bush's family while he was at USC. Bush has said he did nothing wrong.
• Report: Tapes could confirm Bush received gifts
• Attorney: FBI investigating firm
• Law could help Bush in dispute
• Agent described as New Era employee
• Carroll: 'I'm not concerned'
• Report: Lawyer says Bush's family given $100K
• Who's No. 1? Texans, Williams sign contract
• New Era Cap sends cease and desist letter
• NFLPA: Bush victim of threats by agent
• Landlord: Bush's parents didn't pay rent
• Wojciechowski: If true, take back the Heisman
• Maisel: Compliance forecast remains cloudy
• Whitlock: The currency of education
• GM: Texans will take Bush or Williams
• Bayless: If guilty, take Reggie's trophy
• Attorney: Reggie had no knowledge of deal
• Bush on college athletes: Pay 'em more
• NFL draft