Soft bumpers change drafting equation at Talladega
To bump draft, or not to bump draft? That's the question they'll be asking this weekend at Talladega Superspeedway, though anyone even paraphrasing Shakespeare will find more than a few odd glances coming their way at the racetrack.
The question, though, is certainly a big one heading into the Aaron's 499. Bump drafting became an issue during Daytona's Speedweeks and NASCAR officials hope they've done something about it.
The front bumpers cars will be utilizing this weekend ...
Read full story
• Results | Standings | Schedule
• Rusty Nails It: Wrecks were avoidable
• Monday Rundown: Exiting Talladega
• Johnson wins Talladega thriller
• Rain postpones race until Monday
• Sadler wins Talladega pole again
• Fofaria: Pole is nice, but it matters little
• Fofaria: Stewart looking to close deal
• Ashenfelter: A new drafting challenge
• Ashenfelter: Junior looking for own draft day
• Fofaria: Newman struggling to find groove
• Fofaria: Mears not flourishing in contract year
• Rusty Nails It: Harvick needs to be loyal
• Power Rankings, pre-Talladega