U.S. sports could benefit from WADA system
Let's put the Floyd Landis/Justin Gatlin cases in terms the average U.S. sports fan even marginally relates to, since God knows this whole cycling/track thing isn't working.
Barry Bonds hits one of his four home runs for the San Francisco Giants in the 2002 World Series against Anaheim, OK? It's a bomb way out to right field, just a complete explosion. Bonds rounds the bases and takes his bow. An hour or so later, the game ends. And before you can say "otherworldly performance," a guy in ...
Read full story
• Pound backs French lab's credibility in Landis case
• Landis camp cries foul over latest test report
• Landis effect blamed for race cancellation
• Landis to compete at Teva Mountain Games
• French lab begins retesting 'B' sample
• Report: Protocol lapse jeopardizes case
• Landis to release 'Positively False'
• Landis won't race in France in '07
• Landis slams WADA's Pound
• Cyclist acquitted due to errors by lab
• French doping lab tightens security
• Online defense argues lab made mistakes
• Landis has hip surgery
• Landis' former team Phonak shuts down
• Armstrong: Landis said too much
• Landis' 'B' sample tests positive
• DeSimone: Panel permits retests
• Kreidler: Excuses at elevated levels
• Keown: Signs were there
• DeSimone: Dopey statements
• Thompson: Landis denies cheating
• Forde: What's left for fans?