Stoops moves on quickly; so do Sooner faithful
NORMAN, Okla. -- The first four Oklahoma fans arrived outside Gate 7 -- weird, that was Rhett Bomar's jersey number -- of Memorial Stadium at 1:30 Friday morning. By 10:30 a.m., when the "Meet The Sooners" autograph day officially began, the line just to see OU running back Adrian Peterson stretched the length of nearly three football fields.
By then the sun was on rotisserie-chicken setting and sales of bottled water were doing boffo business at the concession tent. OU fight songs blared ...
Read full story
OUt Of The Picture
• Bomar, Quinn must sit out year, lose year of eligibility
• Texas D-II school seeks permission to talk to Bomar
• Bomar, Quinn respond
• OU prepares report
• Stoops: Players 'knowingly' broke rules
• Oklahoma dismisses Bomar
• Thompson moves back to QB
• Wojciechowski: Oklahoma will be OK
• Schlaback: Bomar faces tough road
• Forde: What an August mess
• Schlabach: OUt of the picture
• Feldman: Bomar leaves QB void
• Luginbill: Recruiting implications
• Bomar apologizes
• Stoops on dismissals
• Rome Burns on OU
• Dean Blevins reacts to Bomar
• Bomar Dismissed From OU
• Is college football corrupt?