College is petting zoo compared to NFL jungle
There is nothing I can write that will make you believe what I am about to state: College football is still a game. Yeah, I know it is hypocritical, overemphasized, overexposed, overhyped, overscheduled, overfacilitied, overfunded, overhandicapped and overregulated. But anything involving a hundred males ages 18- to 21-years-old and a ball, who are matriculating at real universities, who have real mamas, real professors, real homework and real neuroses is by definition a game.
I recently ...
Read full story
College football vs. NFL
• Maisel: 20 reasons college rules
• Pasquarelli: 20 reasons the NFL rules
• Forde: Survey says ...
• Curry: Life in the zoos
• Analysts, experts weigh in
• Vote: Best atmosphere?
• Vote: Best rules?
• Rank the coaches: College to NFL
• Rank the coaches: NFL to college
• Mailbag: Your thoughts?
• Saunders: College game is the best
• Schlereth: NFL does it better