Love of soccer leads Curran to Naval Academy
All Meggie Curran has ever really wanted to do is play soccer. Since the second grade, it has been her greatest passion. Sure, she participated in other sports in high school like swimming, diving and track and field -- but, as she puts it, those were "just fun things to do." She simply had to continue playing soccer after high school. The when and the where didn't really matter.
That is, until she accompanied her father, who like his father is an Army graduate, to his 30-year reunion at West ...
Read full story
• Forde: 9/11 left indelible mark on Aggie linebacker
• Burnside: Bailey's big smile, heart drive Ace's Place
• Wojciechowski: Ground Zero puts it into perspective
• Carlisle: The indelible impact on MLS
• Harig: The impact of 9/11 on golf
• Mulvaney: 'Surreal' boxing scene before and after 9/11
• Woods: Hopkins-Trinidad a go at The Garden
• Pasquarelli: Fresh memory for Andruzzi
• Schwarb: Security central to NASCAR
• ESPN360: John Franco remembers 9/11
• ABC News: 9/11, Five Years Later