Arizona is the biggest threat behind big three
The consensus around the country is that Florida, Kansas and North Carolina, in some order, are the three elite teams entering this season.
Sure, each of those clubs has its own questions: Can defending champion Florida handle being the hunted? Can Kansas manage its depth and overcome two straight first-round NCAA Tournament exits? Will North Carolina's youth mature and deliver as expected? But the bigger debate begins with who is No. 4. Which team could be projected as the fourth No. 1 seed? ...
Read full story
Thursday, Nov. 9
• Katz: Knight's done it his way
• Knight Watch: The Road to 880
• 1-on-1: Part 1 | Part 2
• Katz: JTIII filling dad's shoes
• Bilas' All-Access: G'town
• Katz: Bozeman's back | OTL
• Experts: Coaches to watch