Tranquil Tiger has got domination on his mind
In the end, it was arguably the greatest season ever for Tiger Woods. His win on Sunday in the Target World Challenge was his 10th global victory of the year and, if not for a cold putting week at the Masters, this would have surpassed the mythical millennium run of 2000. He did this after re-upping with Nike for something close to $150 million, after signing a $25 million golf course design project in Dubai, after bungee jumping and race car driving and living life in the Tiger lane.
Read full story
2006 Year in Review
• Rosaforte: Tame Tiger to terrorize tour in 2007?
• Wacker: C'mon, 2006 was a little funny, too
• Surprise! Tiger doesn't win a Sirak Award
• Sobel: Tiger's season can't be measured in numbers
• Harig: Earl will be in Tiger's thoughts at Target
• Alternate Shot: Year-end issues and other debates
• Sobel: Immelman separates himself from fellow rookies
• Experts' picks: PGA Tour awards
• Sobel: Holiday wishes for the upcoming golf season ... Mailbag: Your wishes
• Hawkins: Enduring memories of the '06 season
• Golf World: Newsmakers, Nos. 1-5
• Golf World: Newsmakers, Nos. 6-10
• Golf World: Newsmakers, Nos. 11-15
• Golf World: Newsmakers, Nos. 16-20
• Golf World: Newsmakers, Nos. 21-25
• Harig: What happened to Mickelson after Open collapse?
• Sirak: 2006 was an unpredictable LPGA season
• On the Hot Seat: Lorena Ochoa
• Weekly 18: Shots of the year
• SportsNation: Vote now!
• Squabbles, contentions, disagreements
• Alternate Shot: After Tiger, who's No. 2?
• Rosaforte: Year of highs and lows
• Harig: Woods passes forgotten Casper
• Tiger '06 retrospective