The times, they are a-changin'
The tournaments don't alter, but the names do. They reflect the changing corporate culture that is prevalent in sports, especially golf. Chrysler becomes Wyndham, Buick becomes Barclays. How do you keep track of it all?
It used to be easy to follow the tour, which simply named its events after the cities in which they were played.
In a few instances, that remains the case today. Pebble Beach is still Pebble Beach, even though the official name is the AT&T ...
Read full story
• Harig: The times, they are a-changin'
• Hawkins: Change on the horizon
• Antonini: FedEx Cup primer
• Hawkins: Steve Williams speaks up
• Alternate Shot: Will Tiger be top story?
• Fact or Fiction: What's in store for Tiger in '07?
• Sobel: Readers' wishes for 2007
• Weekly 18: Who's ready for "The Leap"?
• Experts' predictions for 2007
• Fields: Pettersson is ready to emerge
• Join ESPN.com's Bestball Challenge
• Anderson/Sobel: PGA Tour preview
• Sobel: How good is Scott?