Mexico City a special event for drivers and fans
It's back to Mexico City and the entire NASCAR spotlight is on the Busch Series. It is a weekend drivers and fans eagerly anticipate, writes Rupen Fofaria.
With the Nextel Cup drivers taking a breather, the Busch Series and Mexico City are set to shine in the NASCAR spotlight this weekend at the 2.518-mile road course called Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez.
"I've spent a lot of time in Mexico in San Carlos the last few years but only to relax and do some fishing," said Greg Biffle, who stands fifth in the Busch points standings. "I've never been to Mexico City and I guess part of me wants to run this race just to say I did it, kind of like ...
Read full story
• Zoom Gallery | Surround
• Blount: Vintage -- and spectacular -- Montoya
• Newton: Win doesn't win over peers
• Montoya wins in Mexico City
• Newton: Montoya feeling at home | Blog
• Pruett on the pole
• Blount: Pick 'em | Blog
• Agulla: Montoya rising to challenge
• Vega: A nice show, but only that
• Guerra: What's in track's name?
• Newton: No more chicanery
• Blount: Biggest stars absent
• Hangin' with Hamlin
• Rusty Nails It
• Fofaria: It's better in Mexico
Noticias y análisis
• Montoya se queda con la victoria
• Posiciones finales de la carrera
• Vega: La NASCAR salió ganando
• Montoya se disculpa con Pruett
• Mexicanos no tuvieron suerte
• NASCAR confirma México 2008