Mary Tillman not satisfied with military's report
Pat Tillman's mother said Tuesday that the Tillman family is pursuing congressional hearings on her son's death.
"I want a congressional hearing because I want to find out what actually happened," Mary Tillman said in a telephone interview on The Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio. "I would like to have it all aired out in a congressional hearing."
Elected officials also are calling for congressional hearings in the 2004 friendly fire death of Army Ranger Pat Tillman in Afghanistan. ...
Read full story
PAT TILLMAN INVESTIGATION
• House report cites 'lack of recall'
• Tillman's widow calls for 'authentic leadership'
• Kensinger's attorney lashes out at Army
• Bush doesn't remember when he learned of fratricide
• Fish: Another hearing, more frustration for Tillman family
• Rumsfeld defends himself in Congressional hearing
• Retired three-star Gen. Kensinger censured in cover-up
• Doctors: Closeness of Tillman's wounds suspicious
• Retired general faces demotion in death of Tillman
• Tillman info sought from White House, Pentagon
• Tillman hearing is 'just the start'
• Army Ranger 'ordered' to conceal Tillman details
• Report: Army cut off communication after Tillman died
• Report: House committee to hold hearings
• Tillman's dad: Memo supports cover-up theory
• Report: General warned about friendly-fire death
• Family pushes for congressional hearings
• Military: Nothing criminal in Tillman's death
• Ranger: Account of death was 'doctored'
• Statement from Mary Tillman and family