Strange, Green are two of a kind
At one point during the news conference to announce them as the two newest members of the World Golf Hall of Fame, Hubert Green gestured to Curtis Strange and declared, "We're a lot alike."
He wasn't kidding. If you didn't know any better, you might have thought Green and Strange were elected to the Hall as a package deal. Their personalities, their discussions of on-course performances, their feelings about receiving the honor it was as if they were reading off the same cue cards.
Read full story
World Golf Hall of Fame
• Strange, Green, Pak lead class into Hall of Fame
• Strange, Green get the call
• Sobel: Two of a kind
• Fact or Fiction: Who's next?
• Harig: Davies still waiting for her call to the Hall
• Sirak: The Hall has meaning for LPGA players
• Sobel: A look a potential hall of famers