Campus tragedy will only bring tight community closer
Chris Fowler savored each visit "College GameDay" made to Virginia Tech. Now, in the wake of a tragedy, he believes Hokie spirit will shine through once again.
They are clashing colors, maroon and orange. As they say, it's a combination only a Hokie could love.
But Tuesday, maroon and orange came together in a moving display of sympathy, support and pride. Watching Virginia Tech students in school colors grieve
together at the convocation in Cassell Coliseum got me choked up. I couldn't speak. When they concluded the afternoon by together yelling "We Are Virginia Tech!" and "Let's Go Hokies!" I
lost it. Surprising feelings rushed forth. Here were ...
Read full story
MASSACRE AT VIRGINIA TECH
• Yanks to play exhibition at Va. Tech
• Schlabach: Hokies hopeful about future
• Ex-Hokie Vick donates $10,000 for victims families
• Schlabach: Coaches scramble to reach players
• Schlabach: Blacksburg stands strong
• Smith: Proud Hendrick Hokies saddened by tragedy
• NASCAR to pay tribute to victims
• Remainder of spring football canceled
• Miami baseball adds security for Va. Tech trip
• Nationals pay tribute