Discussion

Explosion at Kiawah Island course clubhouse hurts four

Updated: May 18, 2007, 5:41 PM ET
Associated Press

KIAWAH ISLAND, S.C. -- A gas explosion inside the kitchen of the new clubhouse at Kiawah Island Golf Resort injured four construction workers Friday, course officials said.

Two of the workers were taken by helicopter to a hospital burn unit in Augusta, Ga., according to course and hospital officials. Their conditions were not immediately available.

The other two workers were listed in fair and in stable condition at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, hospital ...

Read full story

Comments

You must be signed in to post a comment

Already have an account?

SPONSORED HEADLINES