Landis to testify after LeMond, Papp testimony
MALIBU, Calif. -- Finally, it's Floyd.
After sitting quietly at the defense table for five days, Floyd Landis will take the witness stand Saturday in the most anticipated moment of an arbitration hearing he hopes will confirm he's the Tour de France champion.
The world will get to hear Landis' version of events that led to a positive test for synthetic testosterone -- and he'll finally get a chance to put some good spin on a case that has not been going well, at least from a public-relations ...
Read full story
The U.S. Anti-Doping Agency's case against Tour de France winner Floyd Landis started Monday. Bonnie DeSimone gives you the ins and outs of the arbitration hearing.
• Testimony returns to science
• Landis defense disputes data
• Landis' ex-manager enters rehab
• What it all means
CAST OF CHARACTERS
• Who will be there, what roles they will play
THE CASE VS. LANDIS
• Breaking down the doping tests
AN ATHLETE'S STORY
• Ex-track star Reynolds knows Landis' plight
• Events since Landis' 2006 Tour de France win