Women's Q&A heading into Roland Garros
Will Justine Henin win her fourth crown at Roland Garros? Is this the year France's own Amelie Mauresmo breaks through on the terre battue? Bonnie DeSimone answers those questions in her preview of the women's French Open.
It's been almost four months since Serena Williams stormed to a title at the Australian Open. The plot has thickened on the women's side. Here are 10 questions we've been pondering as heading into the most intense stretch of the season, with two Grand Slam events in the next six weeks.
1. Can anyone derail top seed Justine Henin?
The three-time Roland Garros champion has been liberated literally by her divorce and figuratively by the exit of countrywoman Kim Clijsters, ridding Henin of ...
Read full story
2007 FRENCH OPEN
May 27-June 10
Women: Justine Henin
Men: Rafael Nadal
• Henin wins third straight title
• DeSimone: Henin's personal journey
• Garber: Third set hard to come by in final
• Top 10 facts about Henin
• Federer-Nadal daily watch
• Making the case for Rafa, Roger
• It's Federer vs. Nadal in French Open final
• Garber: Another record for Roger
• DeSimone: Rafa rolling toward third final
• DeSimone: Ivanovic coach-free for final
• Who will win women's final?