With three-peat complete, Nadal readies for Wimbledon
Federer and Nadal have combined to win the last nine Grand Slams. Is history going to continue to repeat itself in years to come, or is Nadal's game evolving to the point where he will be even more dangerous at the other majors?
PARIS -- Rafael Nadal won his third straight French Open title in a way that would lead most people to predict a few more in his long-range forecast.
The trickier question is whether he and Roger Federer will remain stuck in the same annual weather pattern of one for me, three for you.
Does Nadal's mastery make it more or less likely he'll win a Grand Slam on another surface?
"That's simple," Federer said. "It's just like me, when I won my first Wimbledon, I thought, 'Well, I ...
Read full story
2007 FRENCH OPEN
May 27-June 10
Women: Justine Henin
Men: Rafael Nadal
• Henin wins third straight title
• DeSimone: Henin's personal journey
• Garber: Third set hard to come by in final
• Top 10 facts about Henin
• Federer-Nadal daily watch
• Making the case for Rafa, Roger
• It's Federer vs. Nadal in French Open final
• Garber: Another record for Roger
• DeSimone: Rafa rolling toward third final
• DeSimone: Ivanovic coach-free for final
• Who will win women's final?