Facts and stats from Nadal's three-peat
Rafael Nadal added a third straight French Open title to his trophy case and notched up a few more notable stats along the way.
He didn't become the first player since Bjorn Borg in 1980 to win the French Open without dropping a set, but Rafael Nadal did just about everything else on Sunday.
The 21-year-old Spaniard won his third straight French Open crown, and for the second consecutive year, he beat top-seeded Roger Federer in four sets.
What else did Rafa accomplish in the final? Here's a look at the most notable statistics from his three-peat performance at Roland Garros.
0 -- Losses in 34 career ...
Read full story
2007 FRENCH OPEN
May 27-June 10
Women: Justine Henin
Men: Rafael Nadal
• Henin wins third straight title
• DeSimone: Henin's personal journey
• Garber: Third set hard to come by in final
• Top 10 facts about Henin
• Federer-Nadal daily watch
• Making the case for Rafa, Roger
• It's Federer vs. Nadal in French Open final
• Garber: Another record for Roger
• DeSimone: Rafa rolling toward third final
• DeSimone: Ivanovic coach-free for final
• Who will win women's final?