Work ethic pushes modest Jones to top
When covering elite high school prospects, one often wonders if the additional national attention might increase their helmet size before they even take their first college snap. In the case of Foley, Ala., wide receiver Julio Jones, the No. 1 prospect in the Class of 2008, there is no need to worry about ego.
Jones is the most talented wide receiver prospect we have seen in the past three years, arguably one of the best since the turn of the century. With that said, the gifted athlete remains ...
Read full story
2008 ESPN 150
More than 2,500 high school prospects will receive Division I football scholarships, but only the best of the best make the ESPN 150.
• Julio Jones tops ESPN 150 | ESPN 150 rankings
• Work ethic pushes No. 1 prospect Jones
• Will Hill's Jersey escape
• Luginbill: Elite WRs, speedy D define '08 class
• Special ESPN 150 chat wrap: Luginbill
• Tucker: ESPN 150 sleepers you need to know
• Haubert: Ten players on the cusp