Early caution will fly so teams can check tire wear
INDIANAPOLIS -- NASCAR will have a competition caution early in Sunday's Nextel Cup race at Indianapolis Motor Speedway to allow teams to check tire wear.What lap will be determined on Sunday."We'll sleep on it and figure out when," series director John Darby said after Saturday's qualifying. "It's just to make everybody feel a little better."Darby said tire wear was better than ever for Indianapolis during practice. The biggest fear is an overnight ...
Read full story
Read full story
ALLSTATE 400 AT THE BRICKYARD
• Newton: Kyle Busch growing up?
• Blount: Dodge poised to make move?
• Monday Rundown: Chevy still on top
• Crucial Crew Call: 42 crew good, 20's better
• Blount: Stewart starting another summer roll?
• Newton: More Montoya magic
• Recap: Stewart tames the Brickyard
• Schwarb: Junior's trouble a break for bubble boys
• Schwarb: Johnson's hopes go up in smoke
• Notebook: Harvick won't be penalized for love tap
• Sorenson, Montoya on front row
• Newton: Small-town boy, big-time dreams
• Blount: Should Johnson be worried?
• Schwarb: Solving the Brickyard puzzle
• Notebook: Competition yellow will fly
• ESPN.com's Allstate 400 at the Brickyard picks
• Five drivers to watch at the Brickyard
• Five things to watch at the Brickyard
• Blount: Brickyard launched the new NASCAR
• Inside The Hauler: Get big or get out?
• Chase Tales: A special race at special place
• The Eliminator: You have to love Jeff Gordon
• Newton: Will Martin make a DEI dream team?
• Door-To-Door: Siegel comes full circle
• Blount's Blitz: That good ol' Indy magic
• Power Rankings: Is Stewart ready to roar?
• Draft Track: Introduction
• Draft Track: Jeff Gordon and Denny Hamlin
• Draft Track: Matt Kenseth and Jimmie Johnson
• Tony Stewart wins at the Brickyard
• Stewart celebrates second Brickyard win
• Rusty Wallace's take on this year's Brickyard
• Dale Jarrett breaks down the Brickyard
• Sorenson scores first career pole
• Who'll kiss the bricks?
• Brickyard brings out the best in drivers
• Tech Center with Tim Brewer
• State of Evernham Motorsports
• Crew chief suspensions
• Dale Jr.'s ready to roll with Mark Martin
• Mark Martin's ready to go
• The history of NASCAR at Indy
• Is NASCAR welcomed at Indy?
• NASCAR Driver Pick'em
• Fantasy NASCAR: Brickyard Preview
• Kissing the Bricks at Indy
• Which are the biggest NASCAR races?
• Racing at the Brickyard
• NASCAR's 2007 First Half Images
• RaceDay: Stewart masters the Brickyard
• RaceDay: Stewart, Johnson talk Brickyard
• RaceDay: Burton, Gordon and Mears get ready